IT Services For Long Term Care Facilities in New England
Information technology is the backbone of any successful long-term care facility in New England. SCS can assist in streamlining existing IT infrastructures to improve productivity, manage change, minimize risk and lower the total cost of ownership.
We Help Install and Maintain Your Long Term Care Facilities IT Services
Our New England-based company offers three categories of IT services: business process services, application services, and infrastructure services. An IT Director will provide a consultation to evaluate the existing information system and determine the best way to advance and enhance current IT services.
- Evaluation of Current System Configuration
- Microsoft Back Office Support
- All aspects of Email Infrastructure
- Design and implementation of Wi-Fi Architecture
- Disaster Recovery Architecture
- Network Security Assessment
- Data Security Systems and Encryption Solutions for Protected Health Information
- Health Care Regulations
Looking for Help With Your Long Term Care Facility in New England?
Our mission is to help you keep your senior care facility in the New England area running smoothly, whether you need help with compliance, finance, development, or more. Give us a call today and we would love to learn more about you and how we can help!