Is your long-term care facility in New England experiencing the following?
- Multiple Open Clinical Leadership Positions
- Poor Survey Outcomes
- Low Census
- Nursing Shortages
- Cash Flow Concerns
- Corporate / Regional staff stretched in many directions
- Poor infection prevention
We Work Alongside Your New England Long-Term Care Facility
Strategic Care Solutions (SCS) is a team of experienced experts who specialize in long-term care solutions for clients in New England. SCS’s unique blend of professional expertise encompasses multiple service areas. Our senior care team in New England has served clients in many domains: Hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, short-stay SNFs, memory care skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities, traditional assisted living communities, Adult Day Health, and continuing care retirement communities.
SCS’ long-term care leaders have all had positions of responsibility and accountability in owning or managing care facilities. We understand the urgency, the importance of sustaining and advancing the quality of care, and the necessity to produce revenues and sales and meet budgetary targets. SCS advice and long-term care services are tangible, practical, and personalized. SCS is committed to the goal of making a difference for each New England client through excellent senior care solutions and consulting.
How We Help Long-Term Care Facilities In The New England Area:
- Survey Preparation – Response
- Targeted 2567 turn arounds
- Compliance Monitor / Independent Nurse Consultant
- Temporary Manager and Receivership work
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Medicare rate maximization – compliance
- Medicaid related clinical reimbursement
- Provide interim placement of clinical reimbursement support
- Assist with conversion from Medicaid to PPDM
Looking for Help With Your Long Term Care Facility in New England?
Our mission is to help you keep your senior care facility in the New England area running smoothly, whether you need help with compliance, finance, development, or more. Give us a call today and we would love to learn more about you and how we can help!